The main frequency adverbs are: never, scarcely ever, hardly ever, rarely, seldom, occasionally, sometimes, often, generally, always, frequently, usually.
They are placed immediately before the main verb. For example, "I HARDLY EVER go to the theatre."
Answer these questions using the frequency adverb given. The first one is done for you.
01. Do you spend time at the pub? (rarely) = I rarely spend time....
02. Have you been to the opera? (never)
03. Do you speak English? (always)
04. Do you stay at the Ritz? (sometimes)
05. When you're on holiday, do you sit on the beach? (occasionally)
06. Do you ever dream about money? (usually)
07. Do you go for walks? (frequently)
08. Have you ever played cricket? (never)
09. Do you watch televison? (sometimes)
10. Have you spoken Gaelic since you were a child? (always)