Complete with the gerund or infinitive of the verb given.
1. I remember when you had tried (climb) that wall (escape) from the neighbour when he saw you (steal) apples in the orchard.
2. I am considering (go) away on holiday over Easter.
3. We are looking into (buy) a larger flat because we long (have) more space.
4. The restaurant we intend (eat) at is sure (be) to your taste.
5. I find it hard (understand) why you like (read) those trashy novels.
6. He loves (garden) because it gives him a feeling of (do) something useful.
7. There is no point in me (ask) you (do) the washing up.
8. As you refuse (work) on Sundays there is no point in (offer) you overtime.
9. I don't want her (come) to dinner because I know she will say something (annoy) me.
10. Peter is supposed (remind) me (do) the tax returns before Monday, otherwise the tax man will come (knock) on our door.
11. Do you want me (shake) it, or would you like me (stir) it, Mr. Bond?
12. I have spent a few minutes (watch) those people across the road and I am beginning (think) they are rather eccentric.