Complete with the gerund or infinitive of the verb given.
01. You should think about (save) until you have enough money (get) a decent video camera rather than (rush) (buy).
02. We all dislike (have) (work) even though we are all eager (spend) money on (have) a good time and (get) the things we want.
03. I have been attempting (learn) (play) the flute and I hope (play) in public soon.
04. I have trouble (understand) modern art as some artists only seem out (shock); I cannot understand them not (want) to make the kind of beautiful things we all like (look) at.
05. You mustn't mind (take) trouble over the cooking if you want your guests (enjoy) their meal.
06. It is worth (watch) the news if you want (keep) up to date.
07. I like (watch) the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep).
08. I enjoy (visit) the internet café on my way home (check) my e-mails and maybe (surf) the net for a while.
09. (Eat) apples is better for you than (drink) fizzy orange juice.
10. I meant (buy) some croissants before (leave) for work.
11. I detest (hear) loud car radios even more than (listen) to politicians rant and rave.
12. He had given up (smoke) twenty or thirty times but was so weak-willed he couldn't prevent himself (start) again as soon as he was offered the deadly weed.